Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Still....

I'm still here, and we're still in the middle of bathroom renovations! If this guy weren't such a nice fella, and didn't do such good work, I'd have fired him long ago! I wish I had something fun or interesting to post about, but unfortunately, there's not much going on here to talk about!

As far as the bathroom renovation goes, we now have sheetrock up and finished, and the painting is finished. The guy came tonight to work on putting the crown molding back up.(And yes, he's still here....at 10:00 p.m.!) Unfortunately, over the 10 years we've been in the house, the molding has gotten rather brittle, and he's going to have to get new molding to put up instead of being able to use what had been up there. So, that means more time, more money. Ugh! But I want this project to be done "right", so I guess I don't have much choice!

Hope to be back soon with photos of the bathroom, and introduce you to a new friend we've made around here.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He sounds like he wants it done "right" too. That's a great quality to find in a man remodeling you bathroom. Hopefully he'll be done soon and you can show us all your new bathroom!

Tonja said...

I'm sure it is tough right now, but won't it be great when it's finished! Looking forward to some pics!