Monday, May 23, 2011

A Few Weeks Ago

If you recall, a few weeks ago my family accompanied me to FBLA state conference. While we were there, they hung out at the hotel, did some shopping, and even went to Gatorland. I expected Gatorland to be kind of cheesy, but they said it was quite good, and the boys loved it! I don't have any photos to share, but be sure, Luke could tell me all about those gators!

For once, I had another photographer in the group, so I handed over my camera and got to be in a few photos. There's nothing particularly exciting about any of these...they're just a few of my favorites. Given the fact that I was working, and I also got sick while I was there, it wasn't a real exciting trip! Still, it's a much better trip to have them with me for the "off" time!

IMG_0158

IMG_0161

IMG_0164

IMG_0165

IMG_0168

IMG_0183

IMG_0188

IMG_0195

IMG_0202

No comments: