We spent most of this past weekend celebrating Matthew's 7th birthday. The fun began with a party in his classroom Friday afternoon. I am so blessed to teach at his school! Even though I rarely see him during the day, at least I'm close by and can slip down to the elementary hall if I really need to!


Yes, my child is licking icing off his arm!Those cupcakes must have been really good!
We had a "family" party at home on Saturday night. We had grilled chicken, hashbrown casserole, pinkeye peas, corn, rolls, and of course, birthday cake for dessert. It was a relaxing, very enjoyable way to celebrate!
Matthew was pretty excited over his new DS game!
Luke got in on the action by playing with all the wrapping paper.
The birthday boy....I love this little guy!!!!!
2 comments:
Hey Melissa. I never thanked you for my sweet and encouraging comment you left on my blog ages ago. You were just kind of the blog stalker I needed...ha ha. I love the thing one t-shirt. Too cute.
Thanks for your sweet comment. The bathing suits are Chez Ami - and aren't they adorable???? she got soooo many compliments on them...but I will warn you, they are quite pricey!!!!
We have that Thing One t-shirt too - I love it - especially on little Wilson - fits him perfectly!!!!
Post a Comment