Friday, April 3, 2009

I Won!

Remember the giveaway I told you about on Becky's site? Would you believe I actually won???? I am in the process of selecting my jewelry, and I'll post pictures when it arrives.

Well, spring break is nearly over, and I haven't accomplished any of the things on my list! We have been very lazy this week, except for a shopping trip on Wednesday. (Found some cute, cute stuff, by the way!) Luke has been going through a transition. He fought me tooth and nail on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday about his naps. After talking to some people and doing a little Babycenter research, I decided that maybe it's time to cut back to one nap a day instead of two. (Sniff, sniff!) I tried it yesterday and sure enough, I think it's time. I kept him up all morning, and right after lunch, he sacked out without any fuss at all. He's not really a baby anymore! We'll see what today brings....

Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend! Finally some sunshine around here!

2 comments:

andi said...

Congrats on the giveaway!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying howdy. :) I love to get to know who is reading. :) I teach K5. I am taking ELE 4401. I had to choose one that I had not had previously. Your kids are so cute. Thanks again for commenting.

Lauren said...

We're doing one nap now too. That's what they do at daycare. It's still difficult to get Sipsey to stay awake all the way to lunch, but if we can, she'll sleep at least 1.5 hours right after lunch. I wish it were longer, but maybe it'll get better!