Thought I would share a few pics of some cakes I've done. (In other words, it's been a wonderfully uneventful week so far! I kind of hope it stays that way!)
Sure wish you would make me one of those chocolate ones with the chocolate-covered strawberries!!! You know, Aunt Mary used to always have me a chocolate or strawberry cake whenever I visited with her... :-)
Are you kidding me?? Those are amazing! You must do this for a living! Awesome! I'd like you to employ me, please, as a taste tester. I don't think my thighs would be happy, but I could handle it...
I'm a Christian, a wife, a mom, a daughter, a friend, and a teacher. I have two precious sons, along with countless other "kids" who have been like my own along the way. Born and raised in the country, I love all things Southern....the traditions, expressions, and most definitely the food!
3 comments:
Sure wish you would make me one of those chocolate ones with the chocolate-covered strawberries!!! You know, Aunt Mary used to always have me a chocolate or strawberry cake whenever I visited with her... :-)
Are you kidding me?? Those are amazing! You must do this for a living! Awesome!
I'd like you to employ me, please, as a taste tester. I don't think my thighs would be happy, but I could handle it...
your cakes are too cute!!!
Post a Comment