Monday, March 30, 2009

TGISB (Thank Goodness It's Spring Break!)

Whoo hoo! Spring break is finally here! It's 9:30 and I'm still in my pajamas....a much needed relaxation! (Is that too much information?) We don't have any vacation plans for this week, just hanging out here at home. Today I'm taking Luke to the doctor to get his 15 month shots, that he missed at his checkup because he was sick. Then I have a haircut appointment and then the dreaded trip to Wal-Mart for groceries. The cupboards are bare!

I do have a couple of projects planned for this week. 1) Put out some Easter decorations. 2) Wash the front porch. 3) Re-pot ferns for the front porch. 4) Finish touch up painting in the bathroom I repainted last summer (terrible, I know!) Finally, I'm hoping the weather will cooperate enough for Tracy to plant our garden, and for us to put out new pinestraw on Saturday. Other than that, I'm just relaxing and enjoying spring with these sweet boys.

Hope you have a great week and are all dried out from this weekend's terrible weather!

No comments: