Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cuteness!

Not much "interesting" stuff going on here this week, just the normal routine. We had Easter pics made today with live bunnies, so I'm anxiously awaiting the results next week. Other than that, we're just trying to make it through this last week before Spring Break. I can't wait!

This isn't the greatest picture (you can see that the focus was not on Luke), but thought it was too cute not to post. He looks so much older to me in this pic! :-(



Hope you have a blessed week!

3 comments:

trimadsco said...

Awwww, he is too precious! And YES, he does look older there! I think it's the hair growing out! Can't wait to see the Easter pics!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Cute baby and I love the faucet, too! Will you e-mail me and tell me where you got it if you know?

Tonja said...

Hi Melissa

It is wonderful to make new friends! Thanks so much for 'identifying yourself'. I so enjoy blogging and it always amazes me when others seem to enjoy my writing and rambling!

Yes, the party was a blast! Tina is such a special lady and my dearest friend! It was such fun planning the event.

What beautiful boys you have! Mine were a handful to raise, so I know what fun you are having!

Come visit Gathering again!