Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my blog friends! My prayer is that this Christmas we linger a little longer, hug a little tighter, and say plenty of "I love you"s. Let us all be thankful for the most precious gift we have (or could ever) received, the gift of a loving, merciful Savior. I pray that the things we've been through this year bring us closer to each other, and closer to the Lord.

I look forward to reading all about your Christmas celebrations! You all probably know about this, but just in case, it's really fun for the kids to track Santa online throughout the day today. http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html

I'll be spending today doing lots of baking, and then staying up late tonight wrapping, unless Tracy can get Matthew and Luke out of the house for a while today! I am always last minute on wrapping. :-(

Our Christmas card. I think this is my favorite of all the cards I've designed. I really look forward to creating our card every year. Obviously, the ones we mailed didn't have that big smudge on it...just edited it for posting on the Internet!


3 comments:

kristen said...

Beautiful card!! Merry Christmas to you and your family, friend!!

BASSakward Tales said...

beautiful picture....I hope your family has the most wonderful Christmas ever...i am trying to hole mylittle ones closer and my hubby too :) it has been alot easier this year cause I had all of my Christmas done 2 weeks ago...first time in 13 years...

trimadsco said...

Merry Christmas! a little late, ha ha!