Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Punkins

We had a fantastic day today, just having some family time. It's been quite a while since Tracy has taken an entire Saturday off. We ran some errands and then visited a local pumpkin patch. This was our first time to go, and it was a fun little outing.

First we headed to the corn maze...



IMG_4420



Luke's not sure which way to go...



IMG_4422



He decides sticking with Daddy is the best option!



IMG_4427



Believe me, I was right behind them! Even though it was daytime, I was not that crazy about the corn maze. Oh sure, I could get out, one way or other, even if it meant running right through the corn, but for some reason it just wasn't that "fun" for me.

Now this is the way to travel...


IMG_4436



Taking a break, waiting to get on the wagon to go to the pumpkin patch. Isn't it funny the way little kids drink out of bottles?


IMG_4461



We found the perfect "punkins" as Luke says!


IMG_4472




IMG_4479




IMG_4416

5 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Good for y'all. Looks like everybody had a great time.

kristen said...

Great pictures! We haven't been there yet this year. I better get on the ball!

trimadsco said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! And perfect weather for it too!!

Tonja said...

Oh, such great pictures! And, the weather has been so nice lately. I don't think I would like the maze either. Fall is such a beautiful time...I'm happy that your family had the chance to make some sweet memories!

His Doorkeeper said...

Melissa, Looks like you and your family had so much fun...your pictures are beautiful.

Just wanted to tell you a Trunk or Treat is where a lot of the people at church line their cars up in a row in the parking lot, opening their trunks up and be full of candy. Then all the kids come out and go car to car and receive candy in their sacks! Fun for the adults and kids alike! Also for safety-sake!