....now you don't!
Matthew finally lost his first tooth today! I'm so glad he got the chance to pull one on his own, since he's scheduled to have 7 more removed by the oral surgeon next week! Looks like the Tooth Fairy will be visiting us tonight. I wonder how much she pays these days....
I have a picture, but it's on my phone, and I can't figure out how to get it into Photoshop on my computer so that I can edit it. It has my mother's truck tag visible in it. Don't really want to put that out on the Internet...for the whole six people who read my blog. Ha ha!
In other news, school has gotten off to a pretty good start so far. Matthew is adjusting to a substitute teacher while his regular teacher is on maternity leave for a few more weeks. I'm trying to get things going in my classes. We're still having lots of schedule changes, so I am gaining and losing kids left and right. Hopefully by Friday I'll know who I'm going to have on a permanent basis!
Here are some photos from the first day. You can see how swollen Matthew is from the accident at Water Day. He also had to try his hand at photography by taking a picture of me standing by my new door sign. (Yes, it does have my last name on it; I just erased it for the purpose of posting on the Web.) A sweet student painted this sign for my office door as a gift for me. I have the best students in the world! I would've liked to have taken more photos, especially one of the two of us together, but as you can imagine, he wasn't feeling up to it!



3 comments:
Bless his heart. Getting to pull one and then going to lose 7 more! He'll have a hard time eating! So cute, he is!
I don't know if I knew and have just forgotten, that you teach 3rd grade. My sweet DIL teaches third grade at Slocomb. She loves it! She had always taught older grades in Atlanta and B'ham, but really likes 3rd.
Hope you get your classes straightened out soon!
Cute pictures! So glad he lost at least 1 on his own!!
I'm sooo glad that he got to pull one on his own! I know he was excited! (after he got over the fear of course!)
Post a Comment