Morning, y'all! Just a quick post this morning, because I have a couple of things I just couldn't wait to share with you! First, the situation at school has been resolved, and I think everything is going to be okay! Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers concerning that!
I'm working like crazy in my classroom this week, trying to get software installed, lesson plans, decorations, etc. Yesterday, I tackled a little project. I have a chair/stool that I sit in at the front of the class sometimes, and it was this AWFUL baby poop yellow color. For some reason, the "before" picture I took won't upload. Take my word for it, it was awful. It was from the 70s, at least, because I remember MY business teacher using it when I was a student in the 90s! Anyway, it got a little makeover yesterday....
What do you think?
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Isn't it amazing what a little fabric can do?! Your students will love it too!
Love it! And glad to hear the good news about the school situation...yay!
I think it looks fabulous! Great job! So glad the school situation is worked out! Blessings!
it looks amazing! i love the zebra print on just about anything!
Love it. Since I am behind in my blog reading and apparently am reading backwards, am not sure what has happened but am happy everything is OK.
I love it! And zebra print is sooo in!
Shut your mouth up! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chair! The one in my classroom is horrible and I'm not quite sure how much longer it's gonna hold up! Hope you have a great year!
Post a Comment