You don't recognize it? Maybe this will help...


Yes, I've been in Nashville for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) National Leadership Conference. I am so excited to report that my student won 7th place in the entire nation in his competition!!!! Someone from my little tiny school, out in the country, that lots of people would just write off, won 7th place in the entire nation!!!!! Can you tell I'm just a little bit proud? :-)
Will be back soon with photos and details of our trip.
4 comments:
Hey! Welcome home! hee hee
I've not done salsa before, but I would love to make some homemade spaghetti sauce. We didn't do tomatoes this year, so I'm having to buy them locally. I'm getting them for $15 a bushel, which is a STEAL! Hopefully I can get more to do the spaghetti sauce! Let me know if you find a good recipe for the salsa...may have to try that too!
Congratulations to you and your student! Awesome!!
Hi there...to answer your question, I honestly don't know how to get people to comment. It seems to be hit or miss and I can't figure out what the magic is. I notice that some people get 25 or 30 comments when they write three lines about going to the grocery store while others might write something truly inspiring and not get any comments at all. I generally try not to worry too much about it, but every once in awhile, I like to see who is reading so I can go read theirs too!
Yay! Can't wait to see some more pics!
Post a Comment