Hello friends! You all know about our family ordeals of the last several weeks that have kept me busy....well, here's the next thing on my plate. Before school was out (for me at least), we started Vacation Bible School. This was my first year as director, and it was a lot of hard work, but I think it turned out great! Best of all, we had four children saved during VBS, and many, many more seeds planted.
We stuck with Baptist tradition and used the Lifeway theme--Saddle Ridge Ranch. Here are some photos of our decorations for any of you who may be looking for ideas for your own VBS! If you want more detailed info, please feel free to email me or ask me a question in the comments.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
Girl! You did an awesome job! The decor is fabulous! I know the kids were mesmerized by the 'look'. I know how much time and work it took to get it all to look like that and you and your team are to be commended!
As the preschool leader, I did not need so much decor. I put up a little, but my theory is that preschoolers get sidetracked by lot of 'things' on the walls. And especilly new things in the room. It is then hard to get their attention back to what you are teaching. But, that's preschoolers. And, that's just my opinion.
Do you like the way Lifeway is doing the VBS now...having a big theme with the kids rotating through the areas instead of staying with one group of teachers all day? Just wondering...I've heard pros and cons.
WOW! You did an AMAZING job! Looks like you'll be director until the end of time! I'm so glad it was such a success.
That looks awesome! GREAT job!
totally awesome job....i love vbs...i did not get to attend ours this year due to health problems...you did a great job...
Post a Comment