Friday, February 5, 2010

What I'm Loving Today....

--A little boy who still wants to wear Christmas pajamas, even in February

--The anticipation of getting ready for Valentine's Day...baking cupcakes for Matthew's class, etc.

--Taking a personal leave day on a rainy Friday

--Going to a Gaither Homecoming concert tonight

--Meeting up with longtime friends that we don't see very often (at above-mentioned concert)

--That Tracy's business has taken off by leaps and bounds since the beginning of the year

--Getting all the laundry done today so that I can relax tomorrow!

What makes you happy today?




3 comments:

kristen said...

A very happy day! Gotta love being off on a Friday! I am cleaning house today...which I DON'T love, but I will love it when I am done! Have a great weekend.

trimadsco said...

Glad you guys had a fun weekend!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I'm so happy that V-Day parties went well and are OVER! Can I say that? And I'm glad it's Friday! YAY! I get all my boys home all weekend and we get to dig through candy!!